Supervisor Trainees Jobs opportunity in BHEL, Hyderabad
BHEL invites bright and dynamic B.Com Graduates to join as Supervisor Trainees in Finance function
Qualification : B.Com Graduates
No. Vacancies : 50 Nos
Note : Vacancies given above are tentative and may vary on review
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply Online. Application reach on before 31.07.2015. http://careers.bhel.in
Important Dates :
Commencement of Online submission of applications : 11.07.2015
Last date for Online submission of applications : 31.07.2015
Last date for receipt of Acknowledgment Slips : 07.08.2015
(Ref :hindustantimesepaper Delhi Dated : 07th July, 2015)
ADVT NO: DMRC/21/2015
Asstt. Manager/ Jr. Engineer Civil Job Position in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC)
A. Executive Level
- Project Director (Vijayawada-regular basis, Dy General Manager/Design (On Contract Basis)
- Manager/ Design (on contract basis) / Asst.Manager (Civil) (on contract basis)
B. Non Executive Level
- Jr. Engineer Civil On Contract basis
How to apply
Closing date for submission of online applications : 30-07-2015.
(Reference: hindustan times epaper Delhi,Dated: 7th July 2015)
MRVC is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates for manning the following position for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area:
- NAME OF THE POST : SITE ENGINEER
- DISCIPLINE : CIVIL
- NO. OF POST : 23
Nature of Appointment: Appointment shall be made for two years on contract basis. Period of contract to be extendable depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate.
- GATE SCORE 2015 : Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2015.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor degree in Civil with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2015. Based on the GATE-2015 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
Service Agreement Bond: The selected candidates shall execute a Surety bond of Rs. 50,000/- to serve the Corporation for at least two years.
Consolidated Emoluments: The candidate will be paid consolidated emoluments of Rs. 27,520 per month + reimbursement towards Mobile charges, Sodexho Meal coupons and 2nd class quarterly season passes and Consolidated Travelling Allowance as per extant policy of MRVC. They will be granted increment @ 3% of basic pay at the end of one year depending upon their performance & Corporation’s requirement.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respect on or before 31.07.2015.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31.07.2015. No other means / mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application : 1. GATE 2015 Admit card and GATE-2015 official Score card 2. Engineering Graduation Marksheet 3. Engineering Graduation Certificate 4. Date of birth Certificate/Age proof
Opening Date of Online Application Forms : 06.07.2015
Closing Date of Online Application Forms : 31.07.2015
LONDON: The popular app is likely to face an overall ban in UK as new laws being rushed through would stop people sending any form of encrypted messages.
Many messenger apps including WhatsApp, iMessage and Snapchat will face ban according to new law if they don’t conform they will face a ban.
Speaking earlier this year David Cameron warned: “In our country, do we want to allow a means of communication between people which we cannot read?”
My answer to that question is no we must not.”
“If I am Prime Minister, I will make sure it is a comprehensive piece of legislation that makes sure we do not allow terrorist safe spaces to communicate with each other.”
And the controversial law, nicknamed the ‘snoopers charter’, could be in place by the Autumn.
Home Secretary Theresa May, has warned that the Government will push the legislation through – with the recent terrorist atrocities in Tunisia and France forcing the government to act quickly.
In a colossal training initiative, India’s largest IT services firm, the Mumbai-based Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), will train 100,000 employees this year in digital technologies such as automation and artificial intelligence.
The humongous training program has been necessitated by a strong demand for new technologies from customers in key verticals like retail, financial services and life sciences. About 12.5% of TCS’ revenues already accrue from digital technologies and the company added 38 new customers in the digital segment in the last quarter. Digital technologies are now the firm’s fastest-growing revenue stream and will surpass $2 billion this year.
“Given the strong pipeline and market adoption of digital services across industries, we are investing in training over 100,000 professionals this year in relevant technologies,” TCS CEO N Chandrasekaran, said in a statement on Thursday while announcing the company’s quarterly results…Read More
This Institute invites eligible candidates for a Walk-in-interview for filling up the following purely temporary positions as detailed below
- Project Assistant Gr.II – M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks – 12,000/- +20% HRA
- Project Assistant Gr.II – M.Sc in Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks – 11,000/- +10% HRA
- Project Assistant Gr.I – 1st class B.Sc in Chemistry/Botany – 9,500/- +20% HRA
- Project Assistant Gr.I – 1st class Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics – 9,500/- +20% HRA
Age Limit : (Max. as on the date of Walk-in- interview) : 28 years
Date of Walk-in- interview : 13.7.2015
Mode of Selection:
Interested eligible candidates should report at CSIR-NIIST at 9.00 AM on 13-07-2015. Candidates reaching after 9.30 AM will not be entertained. Only those whose final results have been declared as on the date of walk in interview will be eligible.
How to Apply :
The prescribed application form appended below duly downloaded from this website and filled in all respect may be submitted at the time of walk -in-interview. The application form should be accompanied by attested copies of testimonial/certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste mentioned in the application. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/testimonials at the time of test/ walk-in-interview for verification.
Written test will be conducted, if necessary.
NB: Change of date of walk-in-interview due to any reason, if any, will be notified in the website.
Technicians Operation & Maintenance Jobs opportunity RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. on Contractual basis
Technicians (Operation & Maintenance) /25 posts
Qualification : Diploma (3 years) with minimum 60% marks in Electronics or Electrical or Information Technology or Computer Science or Information Technology or Instrumentation or any combination of disciplines where Electronics is the main discipline, like Electronics & Telecommunication or
OR Any of the following qualifications with minimum 60 % marks: B.Sc. (with Physics / Chemistry/ Maths /Computer Science / IT/ Electronics) or Bachelor of Computer Application or Master of Computer Application.
Should have minimum 3 years post-qualification experience in the field of execution or maintenance of optical fiber cable or data network routers/ switches/ MPLS or Data Centre in IT/Telecom or service industry. Only the experience gained after obtaining the requisite diploma /degree will be taken into consideration. In case the candidate possesses CCNP certificate, the period of experience will be waived off.
Remuneration : Monthly remuneration of Rs.20,000/- + Rs. 3000/- as conveyance allowance + EPF (employer contribution).
Region of operation of posts : Eastern (North Eastern States, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh (Part), Chattisgarh)
Job description : Execution & maintenance of OFC work or Data Network Routers / switches/ MPLS networks, designing of network, installation of network elements (access
points), installation and configuration of routers, switches etc., troubleshooting of network and network devices and other operational.
Selection procedure : Selection process involves written test, interview and medical examination to be conducted at Kolkata. For administrative reasons, however, RailTel
reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test/interview/ medical test at any other city.
Appliocation Fee : Application processing fee in the form of a demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Kolkata.
How to apply
Interested candidates will bring original certificate / degree, photocopy of testimonial & certificates. Last date for receipt of application:- 29.07.2015 to RailTel Corporation of India Limited, 16th Floor, Chatterjee International Centre Building, 33-A, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071, complete in all respect with all relevant self-attested documents/testimonials and application processing fee in the form of a demand draft. The envelope should invariably be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of Technician (O&M)’. RailTel will not be responsible for non-receiptof application or any postal delay in receipt thereof or on any account whatsoever. Candidate should invariably indicate the post code and region in the application form and send the same to the intended region.
No. MEED/ ATC/ APP-2/52
Apprenticeship Training conduct in Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port Trust invited from the Indian Nationals including females for recruitment of under mentioned Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the year 2015-16, under Apprentice Act, 1961
Trade/No. of Seats
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (GME)/02
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering (GEE)/03
- Qualification : Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University
- Rate of Stipend Per Month : Rs.4984/-
Trade/No. of Seats
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)/03
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE)/03
- Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- Rate of Stipend Per Month : Rs.3542/-
Trade/No. of Seats
- Qualification : Passed 10th std (S.S.C) or its equivalent under 10+2 system, and passed National Trade Certificate Examination conducted by the NCVT in respective trade of Electrician in I.T.I.
- Rate of Stipend Per Month : Rs.6827/-
Trade/No. of Seats
- Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA)/23
- Qualification : Passed 12th std (HSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I.
- Rate of Stipend Per Month : Rs.6068/-
Age Limit : Maximum 21 years for I.T.I. passed candidates as on 01.10.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates. No upper limit for Graduate and Technician Apprentices
Cost of Application Form & Prospectus : Rs. 20/- in cash or in the form of crossed Postal Order in favour of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF PORT OF MUMBAI” payable at G.P.O. Mumbai. In case the candidates desire application forms and prospectus by post, such candidate should sent a crossed Postal Order of Rs. 20/- accompanied by a self addressed envelope of 9” X 4 ½ ” affixed with postal stamp of Rs.15/-. Payment in any other forms will not be accepted. The physically handicapped candidates will be supplied the application forms and prospectus free of cost
Sale of Application Forms : Between 10.00 a. m. & 5.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday during the period from 10.07.2015 to 05.08.2015 at Apprentice Training Centre, Mb. P.T. Workshop, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Dockyard Road (E), Mumbai-400 010
How to apply
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format. Last date of submission of application forms is 11.08.2015
- 2015 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Salary offered: Rs.500000/- to Rs.600000/-
- Design and develop framework, internal tools and scripts for testing large scale data systems, machine learning algorithms and responsive User Interface.
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Simulate and test data streamsvarious hardware devices.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest technology, tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers