Company Website :www.adobeindia.com
Job Designation or Job Role:Member Technical Staff / Computer Scientist
Candidate Educational Qualification:B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a premier institute.
Candidate Experience Required : 1 to 4 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Noida
Functional Area : System Programming
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a premier institute.
- 1 to 4 years of hands on design / development experience.
- Proficient in C/C++ assembly, data structure and algorithm.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life
- Knowledge of application development on multiple platforms including various flavors of Windows and Macintosh.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with working in a fast paced global environment
- Knowledge of Windows 8 Metro programming and / or iOS programming would be an added bonus.
- He would contribute extensively in analysis, design and programming for major and dot software releases.
- He would be from time to time required to interface with product marketing to evaluate and determine new features to be added.
- Should be a proactive self starter who can develop methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- He would be expected to provide leadership within the respective division and act as a mentor to engineers.
- He would be an expert on one or more platforms and knowledgeable of cross platform issues, competitive products, and customer requirements. He would contribute significantly towards the development and application of advanced concepts, technologies and expertise within the team.
- He would be required to address broad architecture and design issues of future Products or technologies and provide strategic direction in evaluating new Technologies in his/her area of expertise.
Company Profile :
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ: ADBE) is an American multinational computer software company founded in 1982 and headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. The company has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development.
Adobe was founded in December 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, who established the company after leaving Xerox PARC in order to develop and sell the PostScript page description language. In 1985, Apple Computer licensed PostScript for use in its LaserWriter printers, which helped spark the desktop publishing revolution. The company name Adobe comes from Adobe Creek in Los Altos, California, which ran behind the houses of both of the company’s founders. Adobe acquired its former competitor, Macromedia, in December 2005, which added newer software products and platforms such as ColdFusion, Dreamweaver, Flash and Flex to its product portfolio.