Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Company Website: www.adp.com
Job Designation or Job Role: SQL Server DBA With .net Professional
Candidate Educational Qualification: UG/PG
- UG – Any Graduate-Any Specialization
- PG – Any PG course-Any Specialization
Candidate Experience Required : 1 to 3 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market.
Working Location: Hyderabad.
Functional Area : DBA, Datawarehousing.
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates Should Have Good Analytical, Problem solving skill Flexibility to work on weekends Programming aptitude in VB & .net will be a plus.
- Candidates Should Have Excellent Knowledge on SQL Server Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills Prior experience / exposure in systems support.
- Candidates Should Have Good level of knowledge in RDBMS concepts.
- Candidates Ability to recognize, acknowledge and address problems surfacing in the migration and support process.
- Candidates Must be able to work in a team environment
- Candidates are required to adhere and enforce the security policies of the organization
- Training Selected candidates will be undergoing internal one month training program in SQL Server 2005/2008 along with the Process specific Induction program.
- Candidates Should Have 1t o 3 years of experience in SQL Sever DBA and .Net
- Verify new system is fully functional and client is able to conduct business upon migration completion. Provide post- migration support to resolve technical issues.
- Candidates Should Have strong team player Meets skills as required for the new role Demonstrates behavior that promotes the values of the organization Managers approval required on the application
- Candidates Should Generate on demand reports related to client servers Trouble shoot data related issues on DMS (Dealer Management System) Third party software up gradations Support clients on weekends as well.
- SQL Sever Database troubleshooting & Maintenance activities.
- Ensuring data integrity of w.e.b CRM clients Upgrade/migrate databases to current release levels Upgrade/migrate CRM Application to current release levels Apply patches to both database and application to get the current release levels Perform database migrations and Application migration. Perform data migration across hardware platforms.
Company Profile :
ADP India, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADP INC., and is engaged in providing IT and ITES service to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to over 3500 associates. In the space of IT, the India operation provides complete range of software development and technical support services. On the BPO space, the India operation provides Solution center services that involve back office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes. The operations can be classified into two areas: Software Development We work with onsite business unit teams to build and support various products of ADP. Our work spans the entire software value-chain, from strategic Business Process Re-engineering and Enterprise Application Integration to Operational Product support and Maintenance.