Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
Test Modules: Multi-dimensional Assessment
The AMCAT test structure, tests students in different fields so as to understand the skills of every student, with the help of an in-depth micro analysis in each section,. There are three compulsory modules, English Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning and Logical Ability, which every student needs to answer; and three optional modules,Computer Programming Principles & Application, Electronics & Semiconductor and Basics of Computer Maintenance & Usage, out of which, the students can choose 1 or more modules. Depending on the number of modules, the time of the test varies.
Different companies use different combinations of scores to screen candidates for interview. Thus even if you do not perform well in all modules, you have a fair chance of an interview call.
- Compulsory Modules (all 4)
A) English Comprehension
B) Quantitative Ability
C) Reasoning and Logical Ability
- Optional Modules (1 or more)
A) Computer Programming Principles and Application
B) Electronics and Semiconductor
C) Computer Fundamentals
PRESENTLY WE UPDATED THE Compulsory Modules (all 4) SAMPLE PAPERS and other modules will be updated as soon as possible
Reasoning and Logical Ability
Computer Programming Principles
1. No negative marking in the AMCAT.
2. Cannot skip any question & cannot go back to previous question.
3. English, logical, quantitative, computer fundamentals, computer programming and personality is compulsory for all students.
4. EC, EEE students have to do electronic and semi conductor module also.
5. Civil and Mechanical Students have to Civil and Mechanical Modules