Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd Hiring Experienced Candidates For Technical Support Associate Banglore August 2012
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Company Website: www.dell.com
Job Designation or Job Role:Technical Support Associate-Service Desk
Candidate Educational Qualification:
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Candidate Experience Required :1 to 3 Years
CTC or Package Offered: INR 2,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Working Location: Banglore
Functional Area : ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Area of Working: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Desired Candidate Profile
- 6 months 2.5 yrs of relevant experience in a voice based technical support/Service Desk support role.
- Working Knowledge of Operating Systems such as Windows7, XP, NT, 2000, etc.
- Net Typing speed of 32 words with 90% plus accuracy.
- candidates Must be able to speak fluent English
- candidates Must possess excellent writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic Level 1 Working Knowledge of Internet Explorer, Networking, Messaging, and MS Office on Windows Platform
- candidates should haveKnowledge of troubleshooting PC Hardware
- Only people to work in shifts should apply
- Minimum Education- Graduate
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Responsible for providing telephone /email /chat, and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, laptops, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
- Escalation of issues to the Product Support team and/or Technical Support Manager in order to resolve the issue to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation. Involves use of problem management database and help desk KCS
- Answers questions & provide technical guidance about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products
- Should be able to understand concepts relating to MS Outlook & Active Directory & help clients resolve issues related to that.
- Act as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dells product line, current industry products and technologies
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation
Company Profile :
For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.