Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
I’am glad to provide the information about the JNTU University External Examination Pattern. This Post provides an idea for the first year students who are going to write their External Exams for the first time.
The following points gives you an idea about the External Exam Pattern:
1) The question papers will be of 4 sets of 8 questions each, out of which 5 questions to be answered.
2) In the External Exams all the students will be given a booklet of 40 pages (Ruled papers).
3) The booklet consists of a Pre-printed OMR sheet with the complete details of the students like student name,name of the exam,subject code,date,year & semester etc.
4) Students need to fill the following columns in the OMR sheet.
i) set number: Mentioned in the question paper top right.
ii) subject code: Subject Code is mentioned on the question paper top left.
iii) signature of the student with date.
iV) Page number of the last page written.
5) The other columns are provided for the invigilators & Exam paper valuators.
6) The following are the important points to be noted carefully.
i) There will be a Barcode present on the OMR sheet, Do not tamper that Barcode, as this may lead to the invalidation of your paper.
ii) Only the booklet of 40 papers will be provided.No extra additionals will be provided.
iii) If there are any graphs etc, will be provided separately.
iV) All the rough work should be done at the last pages of the booklet.No separate additionals will be provided.After completing the exam, scratch all the rough done on last page.
7)Please note attempt all 5 questions,with out fail.Try to answer the question which have block diagrams or figures as it shows the examiner,that u know answer. so he don’t see the answer perfectly.
8) If u don’t know any answer try to write anything that resembles for that question. so atleast by luck u may get marks for that.
9) Minimum to pass jntu Exams:
LAB MINIMUM PASS MARKS=28
External=50 (18 EXTERNAL)
Subject Pass Marks: 40 (internal+external(28))
a)internal=12, external=28, total=40(pass)
b)internal=10, external=30, total=40(pass)
c)internal=0, external=40, total=40(pass)
d)internal=20, external=27, total=47(Fail)
let the internal marks be any,but both sum should be 40
If u have any more doubts please scrap me in my orkut profile: