McAfee Openings For Experienced Candidates With 1 to 4 Years Of Experience For Software QA Engineer Delhi September 2012
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Company Website :www.mcafee.com
Job Designation or Job Role:Software QA Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification:BS in computer science or equivalent – MS preferred
Candidate Experience Required : 1 to 4 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Delhi
Functional Area : QA & Testing
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BS in computer science or equivalent – MS preferred
- 1-4 years of professional software QA experience
- Working knowledge and hand on coding experience in any one Automation tool
- Hands-on Experience in Java preferred.
- Expertise in any one scripting / programming language.
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience of working in Agile teams will be an added advantage
- Working closely with product management and development teams to drive quality through all stages of SDLC from design to implementation through deployment
- Responsible for developing automated scripts for highly optimized and effective test coverage.
- Write test plans and test cases for assigned features from functional specs
- Ensure testability in product features and measure code coverage data regularly
- Perform scalability and performance testing simulating real life environments through automated/white-box techniques
Company Profile :
McAfee, Inc., (NYSE: MFE) headquartered in Santa Clara, California and the global leader in Intrusion Prevention and Security Risk Management, delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world. With its unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee empowers home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers with the ability to block attacks, prevent disruptions, and continuously track and improve their security.