Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home3/nithish/public_html/btechzone.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Company Website : http://www.qualcomm.co.in
Job Designation or Job Role: Engineer / Sr. Engineer / Lead – Wired Connectivity
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.E/M.E in ECE
Candidate Experience Required : 1 – 6 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Hyderabad
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile & Job Description:
- Strong C programming skills required. Hands on experiecne on USB protocols, USB Host mode, USB peripheral mode, USB 2.0, USB 3.0 is a must
- Linux systems programming and strong embedded debugging skills required.
- Hands on Linux device driver developemtn skills
- Should know ARM architeture and appreciation of power optimizations and architectures
- Lowlevel register details, usecase appreciations with respect clocks, ability to debug on HW boards is a must, should be conversant with Logic Analysers, spectrum analysers. Clocks and PIO are preferred experience domains
Company Profile :
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands.